- 2 x tablespoons of Linomel (Linomel is the flax seeds mixed with one tablespoon of raw honey) or freshly grounded flax seeds – 6 teaspoons (The flax seeds can be lightly crushed with a nutri-bullet just so it can release its oil).
- 1 – 3 tablespoons of flax seed oil. (The flaxseed oil must be mixed with the cottage cheese, using a stick-blender – blend it on high-speed for one minute).
- 100g (or more) of organic low fat cottage cheese or quark (You can also try kefir cheese made from cow or goat milk, or even make your own cheese at home).
- You might need 1 or 2 tablespoons of unpasteurized milk if the mixture turns out too thick. Remember that goat milk is easier to digest, so it is another option if needed.
- 1 tablespoon of pure raw honey. Various flavourings like Cinnamon, vanilla, lemon juice, orange juice, bananas or any other combination.
- Half a cup to 1 cup of mixed fruits that are in season (Especially berries, which contain ellagic acid).
- Ellagic acid protects you from cancer-causing substances, and it also helps to eliminate cancer cells, stopping the growth of tumours)
- And Omega 3 rich nuts, like walnuts, Brazil nuts and macadamia nuts. Remember to never use peanuts. Peanuts are not allowed.
- Using any cup or bowl, we will be placing the linomel (flax seeds – mixed with honey) at the bottom.
- Next – half of the cut fruits.
- The flax oil, mixed with the cottage cheese.
- And lastly the rest of the fruit and the nuts on top.