Mix the following combination of grains in a bowl and leave overnight:
- 1 cup of grain – (choose a, b or c)
- a) Oats (organic) freshly ground
b) 1⁄2 cup of oats and 1⁄2 cup of Buckwheat flour
c) 1 cup teff
- 1 cup kefir
- 1 Tbsp chiaseed or flaxseed
The next morning, add:
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of baking soda
- Mix together.
- Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in a stainless steel or enamel frying pan, spoon in amounts of about 50ml for a nice size flapjack.
- Wait until the top has bubbles popping all over the surface and then turn over to brown the other side.
Optional: Add blueberries or grated apple to mix.