Directions of use:
Take 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Quercetin is a pigment that belongs to a group of plant compounds called flavonoids. Flavonoids are present in vegetables, fruits, grains, tea, and wine. They have been linked to several health benefits, including reduced risks of heart disease, cancer, and degenerative brain disorders.
Possible health benefits of quercetin include:
- Fighting free radicals. Quercetin has antioxidant properties
- Reducing inflammation
- Reducing the risk of cancer
- Preventing neurological diseases
- Relieving allergy symptoms
- Preventing infections
- Reducing the risk of heart disease
- Lowering high blood pressure
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.