Directions of use:
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner
Selenium is an essential trace mineral. It is a component of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase, which helps to fight cell-damaging free-radicals. Selenium also helps recycle Vitamin E, which in turn adds additional antioxidant support. This formulation provides Selenium from primary grown yeast.
- May protect against heart disease
- Boosts immune system
- Prevents damage from free radicals
- May support cognitive function
- Important for thyroid health
- May support prostate health
- May fight asthma symptoms.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.